Sunday 30 March 2014

Things passed down to us....

With today being Mother's Day, this post is one which could be described as bittersweet.  A day celebrated for those that nurtured us throughout our lives, it also bring sadness for people that cannot be with us.  My last post spoke of the little things that we might miss in our day to day lives.  Today I want to focus on a little thing that is important to me, especially on a day like today.

Years ago my Mum got my Gran a piece of jewellery, which eventually got passed to me.  It means the world to me.

(C) Lyndsey Norton Photography



 This picture is titled 'Passed Down',  I believe is shows that the simple things can often be the most important to us and without them we could lose a piece of ourselves. You should treasure the people that are with us and remember the people that cannot join in in today celebrations.  Remember this is just one day and that in reality you should be grateful for those in your lives everyday of the year.

1 comment: