Saturday 15 March 2014

Man's Best Friend

So this weekend myself and Cameron are looking after two of his parents' dogs.  Whilst Freya was sleeping, Sergio and I had a little impromptu photo shoot.  It basically consisted of me making strange noises to try to and keep his attention focussed on the camera, which at times he wanted to chew.


I took this image with Crufts in mind.  I watched a little of it and the gent off the TV was explaining what the standard was for breeds, what judges look for.  It all seems rather complicated to me, whether eyes are too big or their ears do not sit right.  Dogs are classed as man's best friend because of their personalities, because as children we grow up with them.  As for Sergio's personality, he is a big fun dog that doesn't particularly like people walking by him.  I think he is rather photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment